Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Trip To The Dentist

Today Tony had to go to the dentist for a check up, last time Tony went to the dentist he spat in heathers face, this time was different though, i let Tony listen to his ipod why he was getting the check up,first heather gave him a card board thing that looked like it had two wing and heather told tony that he had to bite it because it was for an x-ray she had to do, after she took the first x-ray picture she gave me another one and made me do the same thing on the other side, after she took the second x-ray picture she gave them to doctor bull,doctor bull said i had a cavity on one of my baby molars,next heather asked me what flavor tooth paste i would like her to use to polish my teeth, i said that i would like mint,so she polished my teeth with mint tooth paste,after she polished my teeth she asked me what flavor i would like to put on my teeth for 1 min., she said this stuff was bad to swollow but it is good for my teeth,after that she put a sticker on my jacket that said i could not eat or drink for half an hour,next she let me choose a toy and a sticker,and that is my Trip To The Dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment